Dr. Ceuracles Ganghwa Rice Granule Pack is a triple-acting, moisturizing and exfoliating face mask. The main ingredient is Rice extract (30%) which comes from the island of Ganghwa and has been fermented and matured for 100 hours to create a skin rejuvenating effect. It also assists the skin with a high nutrition of Vitamins A, B, C and E which gives the skin nourishment and moisture. Also contains Ceramides that improve the condition of the skin by working against aging and fine lines while it brightens the skin for a smoother and clearer skin tone. The mask is also enriched with rice powder to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and regulate sebum levels in the skin.
Main ingredients and how they work:
- Rice extract (30%) which is rich in vitamins A, B, C & E and has a smoothing and skin rejuvenating effect
- Ceramide NP which strengthens the skin's moisture barrier and 'locks' moisture into the skin
- 3 different barley powders (Vitamin B5) that gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, and regulates the sebum level in the skin
Can be used both as a mild exfoliating mask, cleanser or scrub.
Glow-tip! Use together with Jeju Matcha Clay Pack which you advantageously apply in the T-zone or where your skin feels more oily, apply Ganghwa Granule Rice Pack in other parts of the face for moisturizing glow and smoothing effect.
- Enhance the effect of your cleanser by using this peel together with a foam cleanser to effectively remove impurities and dead skin cells.
- Mix together with an oil cleaner for a moisturizing and deep cleansing effect. This gives you a softer scrub that can achieve a higher degree of hydration during your cleansing routine to reduce the risk of drying out or irritating the skin.
- Use as a body scrub on areas such as. dry elbows or heels. Scrub the hard skin to achieve a softer result.